Yesterday




I know you're happy when you smile I know it's taken me awhile I know I'm going out of style 10,000 miles from you But everything is still O.K. 'Cause I'm closer everyday Which is more than I would have to say If I was next to you Think of all the times and places Step across the open spaces, that lead back to you And you know that I won't let you go Sometimes so near and now so far Retrace the paces that have brought me here Close my eyes and move along To where I belong Thinking, looking, hoping that I'll find a way You know, that I, can't stop counting all the days That you're not here to say You know I miss you more More than yesterday I know sometimes that in my past Lost direction had to ask I know I wouldn't ever last Without you But everything is still O.K. 'Cause I'm closer everyday Which is more than I would have to say If I was next to you

What can I do?

Thinking, looking, hoping that I'll find a way You know, that I, can't stop counting all the days That you're not here to say You know I miss you more More than yesterday Think of all the times and places Step across the open spaces, that lead back to you And you know that I won't let you go Sometimes so near and now so far
Retrace the paces that have brought me here Close my eyes and move along To where I belong Thinking, looking, hoping that I'll find a way You know, that I, can't stop counting all the days That you're not here to say You know I miss you more More than yesterday
By Mustard Plug

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Message plus récent Messages plus anciens Accueil